National high tech enterprise
Comprehensive interface material solutions
139 2687 9141（Mr.Xu）
138 2914 6913（Mr.Huang）
1. First, clean the CPU core radiator surface with high-purity solvent such as high-purity isopentyl alcohol acetone lint free cloth (such as cloth for lens cleaning) (a fingerprint may be about 0.005 inch thick). I think this step can be omitted as long as the surface is clean oil-free.
2. Determine the area of the heat sink contacting with the CPU, squeeze enough heat sink in the center of the area.
3. Use a clean tool such as razor blade, credit card edge clean knife to pick up a little heat sink transfer it to a corner of CPU core (such as the lower left corner). Note that only a small piece is enough, almost half a grain of rice.
4. Put your finger into the plastic bag, then rub the heat sink at the bottom of the radiator with your finger until the heat sink evenly covers the whole area contacting the CPU. Use clockwise anti clockwise movement to ensure that the heat sink can fill the gap uneven place at the bottom of the radiator. Note: do directly smear with your finger.
5. Use a lint free cloth to wipe off the heat sink paste at the bottom of the radiator. At this time, you can see that the color of the place the heat sink paste has been coated is different that of other areas, indicating that the heat sink paste has evenly filled the gap of the base.
6. Use razor blade other clean tools to start one corner of the CPU core, evenly apply the cooling paste to the whole core. The more flat the surface to be contacted, the thinner the cooling paste is required. For the common radiator bottom, the thickness of the cooling paste is about the thickness of a piece of common paper (0.003-0.005 inch). If the radiator bottom is bright flat, the cooling paste can be thin to translucent.
7. Make sure that there is no foreign matter on the surface of the radiator base CPU core. Put the radiator on the CPU. At this time, you can only press it gently, you can't rotate translate the radiator. Otherwise, the thickness of the radiator paste between the radiator CPU may be uneven.
8. Buckle up finish work.